The issue of working time remains at the heart of the employment debate. A number of questions are raised over the application of the law in this area, which is becoming more and more complex.
We advise businesses on the essential rules relating to length and adjustment of working time, their obligations, the negotiation process, and pay.
Our areas of practice
We advise our clients in the following areas:
- Adjustment of working time within the business
- Management of working time of executives
- Part time work
- Leave / pay exchange schemes
- Conventions de forfait (employment contracts based on overall time worked over a period of a week, a fortnight, a month or a year, and including additional hours)
- Restrictions (standby or on call) and similar
- Special dispensations for Sunday work
Our approach is based on:
- The expertise of our teams, based on our regular work in the field
- Methodical precision: we assess requirements, handle the details of adjusting working time, and provide support in negotiations
- The ability to handle international matters through dedicated multilingual lawyers with expert knowledge of international employment law practice.
Our clients are French and international corporate groups and their subsidiaries operating across the full range of business sectors.