The criminal liability of companies is undergoing significant development through legislation and case law, and has become increasingly strict over recent years.
Failure by the employer to fulfill its obligations in respect of hygiene and safety is one of the main causes of criminal and/or civil liability.
We advise companies on implementing prevention policies tailored to the nature of their business with a view to providing the best safeguards for hygiene and safety.
Our areas of practice
We advise our clients in the following areas:
- Assessment of occupation hazard and recorded by means of a single document
- Implementation of procedures for preventing accidents at work, industrial disease, and general or sexual harassment
- Relations with the French department for health, safety and working conditions (CHSCT)
- Delegation of powers and duties
- Assistance for businesses in relation to investigations by the relevant authorities and in relation to disputes
Our approach is based on:
- The expertise of our teams, based on our regular work in the field
- Methodical precision: we assess requirements, implement strategies, and support clients through the various phases of their operations, both on an advisory basis and when managing litigation
- The ability to handle international matters through dedicated multilingual lawyers with expert knowledge of international employment law practice.
Our clients are French and international corporate groups and their subsidiaries operating across the full range of business sectors.